The Zap 180 Zero project it begins as pursuing a result on bring in an Air-frame made for the highest level FPV racing, with the low profile, designed from the ground up which have excellent drag co-efficiency, greatly increase handling and acceleration.
Well-thought layout is compatible with the latest generation of FPV racing equipment's on the market. The Zero Air Frame comes with all precise and lightweight 7075 Aluminum Hardware as a very unique Battery Support as well the Frame Support and also an Aluminum XT60 Clamping system designed to lock the connector on place. Everything has been developed with a progress as a pilot in mind...
It also provides the most effective way of system for camera setting, adjustment Carbon Aluminum Camera Plate Mount, support 0 to 45 degree up tilted camera mount, compatible with Tuned CMOS Camera such as Run-Cam, Sony HS-1185 CCD 700-TVL FPV Camera Plastic Case and many more ...
Carbon Fiber Material 10 degree angled front top platform supports to carry HD camera (such as the Go-Pro 4, Run-Cam Action Cam, or Go-Pro Session) with optional camera vibration mount (not included).
We have been heavily testing this design to make sure that what we release really stands up to the hard hits.
Zap 180 Zero Base Frame Design feature special lips to reduce the damages to the motors when crash, also in the kit are available 4 CNC Aluminun Legs as Landing Gear.
Very unique feature Also a Super low profile battery plate cabin design to optimize the center of gravity for a perfectly balanced frame.
Conveniently placed break-away antenna mounting options (No more broken SMA's)
The frame is designed to be the perfect mix of strength and freestyle performance racer, be more agile when doing the 3D rolling.
Uni-Body Main Frame board made with a strong (2 mm) High Density Pure Carbon Fiber Plate.
- Zero Design: low profile, low CG, ultra-rigid, crash durable, stable and agile..
- Pure High Density 100% Carbon Fiber Plate 2 mm thickness: best compromise weight stiffening and resistance.
- CNC Ultra-Stiff Hardware Frame Connection 7075 Red Color Anodized.
- XT60 Aluminum CNC clamp system, with dual (front or back) predisposition holes for easy and convenient personalization use.
- Almost universal FPV Camera Mount: Tilted Angled 0 / 45 deg, front back 10 mm adjustment, tuned CMOS Camera such as Run-Cam, Sony HS-1185 CCD 700-TVL FPV Camera Plastic Case and many more ...
- Carbon Fiber Material 10 degree angled front top platform supports to carry HD camera (such as the Go-Pro 4, Run-Cam Action Cam, or Go-Pro Session) with optional camera vibration mount (not included)
- CNC Pins Landing gear skid functions
- 4045 Lynx Propeller Set
- Detailed and friendly Step by Step User Manual
- All Spare Parts availability
- Frame Spacer and Support material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – anodized finish
- Frame Plate material: Pure High Density 100% Carbon Fiber Plate 2 mm thickness
- Top TX HD Support material: Carbon Fiber Black 2 mm thickness
- Screw material: Carbon steel 12.9 Class
- 1 x Zap 180 Zero Design Frame (assembly need)
- Check Extra Pictures or User Manual for detailed parts list.
- 1 Set 4045 Lynx Propeller